SPEAKER / FACILITATORPART OF MAKING ART IS THE BUSINESS OF ART-MAKING
SPEAKER / FACILITATOR / MENTOR/ EMCEE
Working in marketing, public relations, and public affairs for over 25 years, Shannon has acquired a deep understanding of how to create a successful, meaningful and sustainable life’s purpose and career. As an advocate for the human’s adventurous and creative spirit through interactive expression and communication, Shannon infuses enthusiasm and music in her workshops and presentations world-wide.
Part of Making Art is the BUSINESS of Art-making
Using her techniques, Shannon teaches leadership skills on an international platform; presents at national and international conferences and professional industry seminars; and provides workshops, mentoring all-aged students who want to make a positive impact in their lives and future careers.
Some of her recent speaking and facilitation engagements include:
- SIAS University, Zhengzhou, Henan, China – Sept-Nov 2019
- Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ – Nov. 2018
- Jazz Congress Inaugural Conference, NYC – Jan. 2018
- Jazz Education Network (JEN) Annual Conference, Dallas, TX – Jan. 2018
- AZ Association of Activity Professionals (AAAP) Annual Conference, Elder Care, Music & Memory, Tempe, AZ – Jan. 2018
- JazzHubs in America Initiative, Washington, D.C.; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Phoenix, AZ – May, June, Nov. & Dec. 2017
- JazzWeek Summit, San Jose, CA – Aug. 2017 & 2018
- Grab-A-Plate & Educate, Elder Care Series, Music & Memory, Phoenix, AZ – Aug. 2017
- Scottsdale Community College Music Department, Scottsdale, AZ – May 2016
- Arcadia High School Music Program, Scottsdale, AZ – Nov. 2015